The next scheduled maintenance window for the HPC systems is February 8, 2018 8AM - February 9, 2018 8AM.
During this time the Neon and Argon systems will be offline for maintenance. All jobs running at the beginning of the maintenance will be killed.
The following work is currently scheduled:
- System updates and security patches.
- Head/Login nodes will be updated for Spectre/Meltdown in preparation for updating compute nodes.
- Compute nodes will be updated for Spectre/Meltdown during the next HPC maintenance.
- System updates and security patches including Spectre/Meltdown mitigations.
- Resolve outstanding issues from expansion of system during October 2017.
- Update singularity.