The next scheduled maintenance window for the HPC systems is February 7, 2019 at 8AM - February 8, 2019 at 8AM.
During this time the Argon system will be offline for maintenance. All jobs running at the beginning of the maintenance will be killed.
The following work is currently scheduled for Argon:
- Update systems to CentOS 7.5 to attempt to address outstanding stability issues.
- Prepare for migration of head node to new hardware to address stability issues.
- Increase provisioning network bandwidth to decrease time to reinstall compute nodes.
- Install additional network performance monitoring.
- Recable approximately ten compute nodes.