The XSEDE14 Student Program encompasses all of the student-focused sessions and events at the annual XSEDE conference, July 13-18, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.
We invite students in any discipline who are interested in learning how digital resources can be used to further their research or career goals to participate. Here are some highlights from the planned activities:
- A team-based modeling & simulation challenge.
- Career focused activities, including a keynote speaker from Proctor and Gamble, a panel
discussion with professionals who use or provide digital resources every day and a job fair.
- Conference orientation dinner with mentors from the XSEDE community.
- Student paper and student poster tracks with best student paper and poster awards.
- Student travel, lodging and registration grants, apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5J7JMY3
- Student volunteer opportunities.
For more information regarding the XSEDE14 Student Program see the attached flier.
Complete information about XSEDE14: http://www.xsede.org/xsede14