Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars from institutions in Canada, Europe, Japan and the United States are invited to apply for the 9th International HPC Summer School, to be held July 8-13, 2018, in the Czech Republic, hosted by the IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center. Applications are due February 13, 2018. The summer school is sponsored by the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE), the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE)*, the RIKEN Advanced Institute for Computational Science (RIKEN AICS) and the SciNet HPC Consortium.
- HPC challenges by discipline (e.g, earth, life and materials sciences, physics)
- HPC Programming Proficiencies
- Performance analysis and profiling
- Algorithmic approaches and numerical libraries
- Data-intensive computing
- Scientific visualization
- Canadian, European, Japanese and U.S. HPC-infrastructures
Application can be found here.