The application period for the 2019-2020 academic year is now open. Award decisions will be announced December 14, 2018.
Application Deadline: 3pm Pacific September 28, 2018
Deadline for Recommendation Letters: 3pm Pacific September 26, 2018
- Students must have already completed their first year of Ph.D. level studies (at the time of application).
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active Ph.D. student during the 2019-2020 academic year (9 months) of the award -- this means they should not be expecting to graduate sooner than May/June 2020
- Note: The award must be administered through the student's university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student
More details can be found on: Nvidia Graduate Fellowship website.