The 46th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2017) will be held in Bristol, UK during August 14-17, 2017. (Please note that this is the REAL International Conference on Parallel Processing. In recent years, an "imposter" web site on parallel processing has been appearing with this year's "imposter" venue in Rome, Italy.)
Parallel and distributed computing has become ubiquitous in science, engineering, and society in general. The International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP) provides a forum for scientists and engineers in academia, government, and industry to present their latest research findings in all aspects of parallel and distributed computing.
ICPP 2017 will be organized around the following major tracks:
- Algorithms, including Big Data algorithms
- Applications, including Big Data applications, application performance modeling
- Architecture, including system, file system, data center, and architecture performance modeling
- Software, including programming models, runtimes and middleware, scheduling
- Paper Submission Deadline: 27 February 2017
- Author Notification: 8 May 2017
- Final Manuscript Due: 26 May 2017
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Paper submissions should be formatted according to the IEEE standard double-column format with a font size of 10 pt or larger and a maximum of 10 letter-size (8.5" x 11") pages. Submissions should represent original research results and may not already be under review or accepted for publication in another venue. Papers should be submitted to:
Please visit http://www.icpp-conf.org/2017 for more details.